TMI maintains a formal Quality Management System, with Management Responsibility,
to ensure that products conform to specified requirements and meet quality requirements per ISO-9001: 2015 standard.
Key System Requirements
Evidence of top management commitment is provided to the development and
implementation of the Quality Management System and continually improving the
a) Communicating to the company the importance of meeting
customer, statutory and regulatory requirements.
b) Establishing the Quality Policy.
c) Ensuring that quality objectives are established.
d) Conducting management reviews.
e) Ensuring the availability of resources.
Top management ensures that customer requirements including needs and expectations
are determined and are met with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
TMI’s Quality Policy is to continually improve our processes and services to deliver
solutions of the highest value, thereby providing a competitive advantage to our customers.
It allows us to achieve the following three objectives that help us achieve our mission:
- Adding value to our customers
- Adding value to our people, and
- Adding value to our business
Top Management ensures that Quality Policy:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the company.
- Includes a commitment to comply with the specified requirements and to
continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing Quality objectives.
- Is communicated and understood within the company.
- Is reviewed for continuing suitability